Obligatory Monthly Post

Moderators: Rex Claussen, Persecution Complex Team - Paranoid, Phobos Directive Team

Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Obligatory Monthly Post

Post by Rex Claussen »

This has been an insane month from the standpoint of my job and my personal obligations. I have traveled across country twice, and did a third trip that wasn't quite as grueling. I'm going cross-country again, this time to California, but it will be far from a vacation. The one good thing to come out of my travel is that I have plenty of time on planes, in airports, and in hotel rooms. As a result, I have made a considerable amount of progress on Paranoiac, which is now at least an 8-map hub. I have created a map with vast caverns and rock tunnels, which is a secret level. I am considering making a second secret level, but I'll see if I can sustain my interest and ideas. So, currently, there are 7 regular maps (6 of which are virtually 100% complete) and one secret map (100% complete).

I've also been plodding along with my mapping on Rampage M, but I'm finding it increasingly difficult to serve two masters. I'm hoping I'll get done on the mapping for Paranoiac soon, which will leave me more time for Rampage.
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Re: Obligatory Monthly Post

Post by Rachael »

Life always comes first. I am glad to see you haven't totally disappeared though. :) I will admit I am a bit eager to see what will come out of Paranoiac. :)

Return to “News”