need more REAL action

Anything that doesn't fit into other forums.
Gendo

need more REAL action

Post by Gendo »

ah well, since Action Doom 2 was rather far from what we saw in the original TC, this question arose in my drunken mind: how easy/hard is it to make custom levels/wads for original Action Doom? e.g. Doom64 was a bastard when it comes to custom maps (partially because of the Doomsday engine as claimed by the Outcast Levels creator upon abandoning the project...)
WolfyGirl

Post by WolfyGirl »

You really like TCs, don't you? :)
Gendo

Post by Gendo »

of course :)
WolfyGirl

Post by WolfyGirl »

i also love TCs, some doesn't have to do with doom, but still i will maybe find it an great creation of an TC for the Oldschool doom engine. :)
Wolfenstein 3D TC stays the best Total Conversation for doom! :3
Whoo

Post by Whoo »

Action Doom 1 was a wad, not a sourceport like Action Doom 2. For AD 2's case it would be rather easy. Given the fact that if Scuba Steve and his team doesn't care if you made maps for it.
MasterOFDeath

Post by MasterOFDeath »

Whoo wrote:Action Doom 1 was a wad, not a sourceport like Action Doom 2. For AD 2's case it would be rather easy. Given the fact that if Scuba Steve and his team doesn't care if you made maps for it.
AD2 isn't a sourceport. It's just a wad. If you paid for it, it did come with a custom version of ZDoom but the only difference between it and regular ZDoom is action2.wad is added internally as an IWAD.

Return to “Off-Topic”