Howdy, I registered a couple of days ago and I'm still waiting for the activation e-mail that the registration page told me to wait for before I can log-in.
The page also says to contact a board administrator in case of having troubles with the registration, seems like I can post being a guess, so here I am asking help. By the way, my account username is Arl.
Thanks in advance for your time.
Activation E-mail not coming.
-
Rachael
- Developer

- Posts: 3660
- Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 10:30
Re: Activation E-mail not coming.
The account should be active now.
-
Arl
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:41
Re: Activation E-mail not coming.
Alright!, thank you very much!
-
Mateos
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:14
- Location: France
Re: Activation E-mail not coming.
Good afternoon,
Same issue here; I tried with two different email addresses, hotmail.fr and sfr.fr, no mail were received in either of these. Username is Mateos81 (seems Mateos is taken). ^^'
Same issue here; I tried with two different email addresses, hotmail.fr and sfr.fr, no mail were received in either of these. Username is Mateos81 (seems Mateos is taken). ^^'
-
Enjay
- Developer

- Posts: 4797
- Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2005 23:19
- Location: Scotland
Re: Activation E-mail not coming.
Mateos81 should be activated now.
-
Mateos
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:14
- Location: France
Re: Activation E-mail not coming.
Yup, thank you very much! 
-
Mateos
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:14
- Location: France
Re: Activation E-mail not coming.
Hmm, I tried to register like ages ago, and it seems the email address is still reserved (can't use it); So I guess you have an account named Mateos with the email address mister_mateos[at]hotmail.fr hanging disabled.
Would you be kind enough to enable it? Then the current active one (Mateos81) could be removed and so the name could be available again to someone else ^^'
Thank you
Would you be kind enough to enable it? Then the current active one (Mateos81) could be removed and so the name could be available again to someone else ^^'
Thank you
-
Enjay
- Developer

- Posts: 4797
- Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2005 23:19
- Location: Scotland
Re: Activation E-mail not coming.
There was indeed an account with those details which is now activated. Once you confirm that you have been able to log in with it, I'll see about merging or somehow sorting out your other accounts.
-
Mateos
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:14
- Location: France
Re: Activation E-mail not coming.
All right, it works! thank you again! 
-
Laerrus811
Re: Activation E-mail not coming.
Hello, I am experiencing the same issue. Please help, I need tech support lol
-
Enjay
- Developer

- Posts: 4797
- Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2005 23:19
- Location: Scotland
Re: Activation E-mail not coming.
There is a recently registered user with a very similar screen name to the one that you used to make this post.
If you can provide me some identifiable information for me to check against that registration I can activate your account manually.
Information such as your ISP and enough of your email address to allow me to match it to the one used to make the account in question would be suitable.
-
2mgUnregistered
Re: Activation E-mail not coming.
I'm experiencing the same issue - activation mail never arrived, and I have to wait 24h to attempt again which just might fail again...
Also, I'm getting "The solution you provided was incorrect" when attempting to write this post in latest Firefox, had to use Edge...
Had the same issue when I was actually registering too.
Also, I'm getting "The solution you provided was incorrect" when attempting to write this post in latest Firefox, had to use Edge...
Had the same issue when I was actually registering too.
-
2mgUnregistered
Re: Activation E-mail not coming.
Just a notice that I'm still waiting, remove Unregistered for my nick.2mgUnregistered wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 17:57 I'm experiencing the same issue - activation mail never arrived, and I have to wait 24h to attempt again which just might fail again...
Also, I'm getting "The solution you provided was incorrect" when attempting to write this post in latest Firefox, had to use Edge...
Had the same issue when I was actually registering too.
-
Rachael
- Developer

- Posts: 3660
- Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 10:30
Re: Activation E-mail not coming.
Account is now activated you should be able to use it in both Firefox and Edge or any other browser.
The security settings for the site are because the server is a target for web scrapers, and without the security settings the server is so overworked that it stops functioning at all. This is a trade-off between site less accessible and site not existing.
I am working on behavior-based technology that should be able to mitigate this a little bit better than what we currently have though, but it's harder than I expected it to be to develop.
The AI bubble burst can't come soon enough.
The security settings for the site are because the server is a target for web scrapers, and without the security settings the server is so overworked that it stops functioning at all. This is a trade-off between site less accessible and site not existing.
I am working on behavior-based technology that should be able to mitigate this a little bit better than what we currently have though, but it's harder than I expected it to be to develop.
The AI bubble burst can't come soon enough.